Sunday 14 April 2013

Urbanism Speakeasy - Driverless cars, the most courteous drivers

A few weeks ago, one of my Institute of Transportion Engineers contacts, Andy Boenau invited me to do a podcast for his Urbanism Speakeasy website.

Andy is doing a whole series of interviews on all sorts of subjects around transportation aimed at listeners from all backgrounds, with a view to avoiding jargon and overly technical explanations - to make our fascinating transportation profession accessible to all.

Please let me know if we succeeded with my interview - I should warn you that it is 45 minutes long - so maybe download and play in a quieter time of day.  There is plenty to think about as we covered a whole range of subjects in the the autonomous vehicle space - which will affect almost every aspect of society

You will find the podcast here.





No comments:

Post a Comment